I have been tagged by the lovely Raquel over at Kitchen Mysteries.
There are some rules that apply:
Each participant answers questions about himself. At the end of the post the participant tags 5 people. Their names are posted letting them know they’ve been tagged. They then have to read the participant’s blog. The tagged let’s the tagger know when he’s posted his answers.
So here goes:
What was I doing 10 years ago ?
I was still getting used to a new baby as my DD#3 had been born 5 weeks beforehand.
5 Things on my to do list today.
1. Make a pizza with the leftover Nigella Express Chilli I made yesterday.
2. Sort through a mountain of clothes in my bedroom and try to be ruthless about what needs thrown out!
3. Look out my DD#3 hospital appointment form for this week.
4. Feed the vegetables in the garden
5. Write some letters for the Scouts as I am now the local groups secretary.
5 Snacks I enjoy.
1. I love toast, buttered, marmalade, cheese, honey, jam, ham and pickle, I LOVE TOAST!
2. A cheddar cheese and homemade raspberry jam sandwich. Don't knock it till you have tried it, it is one of my Dad's favourites as well.
3. I can quite happily munch through sour cream and chive pringles if I am left alone with them.
4. A nice bar of milk chocolate and a glass of cold milk.
5. Leftover cold curry!
5 Things I would do if I was a Millionaire.
1. Clear any debt within my own and my OH's immediate families.
2. Go on a worldwide holiday to see all the places I have visited in my dreams.
3. I would buy a remote house for us to live in where I could have my goats and chickens and a vegetable patch.
4. I would put money aside for the girl's future.
5. Set up a trust for children in Primary school who are disadvantaged.
5 Places I have lived.
1. I grew up in a small paper making town in Fife, my parents have been in the same house for over 40 years.
2. Rochdale, Lancashire when I was a Nanny.
3. Middleton, Manchester where I lived when I was first married and had DD#1&2.
4. Glenrothes, Fife. I came home to Fife and my family when my marriage broke down.
5. Still in Fife, but in a small ex-mining village where my OH grew up and which I have grown to love.
5 Jobs I have had.
1. I was a Saturday girl in a local bakers when I was a teenager. I loved that job and the experiences it gave me.
2. I was a sole charge live-in Nanny for a little boy. After qualifying as a nursery nurse I left home to move to England for that job. He will be 20 now.
3. I worked as a customer service representative at Sky at weekends.
4. As receptionist/PA in a home improvements company. This is where I met my OH.
5. Currently as a Pupil Support Assistant in a school and it is the job I have enjoyed the most.
Ok so who should I tag?
Wendy at A Wee Bit of Cooking
Karen at Do Better
Julia at A Slice of Cherry Pie
Cowie and Browners at Around Britain With A Paunch
Jules at Domestic Goddess in Training
You are all it!